You’ve probably wondered at least once if you’re trading with the same outlook as of the community – wonder no more, know it!
We proudly present our latest development: Community Outlook (You can find it under the menu Community>Outlook or the Community page).
Let’s go over the information presented to you on this page:
- Community trend – based on real position sizing ratios, revealing the current sentiment of the community (long/short).
- Symbol’s popularity – know how many members (%) of the community are currently trading the symbol.
- Average entry prices (long and short!) and real-time distances from current price.
- Current community stats – demo/real accounts ratios, profitable/non-profitable ratios, funds won/lost and average account deposit/profit/loss.
- Ratios of currently open positions, based on total positions sizes.
You can also hover over the symbol in question to see more in-depth data:
The data is refreshed every 60 seconds and based on real, verified accounts only, to provide you the most accurate and true statistics of the community.
The Myfxbook team.
One thought to “What The Community Is Thinking Right Now?”
Comments are closed.