We’ve made some minor updates today:
1. System search now includes spark lines to make your life easier when browsing through the systems page.
2. Trading privileges verification no more requires closing a trade; it’s enough to open a pending order, which you may cancel after the trading privileges have been successfully verified.
We’ve also tested, fixed and made our website fully compatible with the Opera browser.
As always, several other bugs which were reported during the week, were fixed.
We’re working on a lot of new and exciting features, so stay tuned!
The Myfxbook team.
2 thoughts to “Minor Updates”
Nice updates, especially the small graph and the drawdown calculation based on the equity. Found a small issue, though. Steps to reproduce:
– while logged in, click systems
– page 1 will show only real account systems
– click on page 2 at the bottom
– page 2 will show both real and demo accounts
– at this point, returning to page 1 will also show demo accounts
You’re right! It will be fixed tomorrow morning.
We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the detailed report!
Comments are closed.