We’re happy to announce the addition of another useful tool to your toolbox: MAE/MFE Charts (available in your advanced statistics):
MAE stands for Maximum Adverse Excursion which is the maximal loss the trade had experienced before it was closed.
MFE stands for Maximum Favorable Excursion which is the maximum profit that the trade had experienced before it was closed.
This data is already available in each of your trades (for verified accounts) and now you can easily see it in a chart to easily identify better targets (take profit) and stops (stop losses).
Using the ‘more’ button at the top will reveal the combination of 6 6 different charts:
- MAE Vs. Trade Outcome in pips
- MAE Vs. Trade Outcome in gain
- MAE Vs. Trade Outcome in profit
- MAE Vs. MFE – Winners Vs. Losers in pips
- MAE Vs. MFE – Winners Vs. Losers in gain
- MAE Vs. MFE – Winners Vs. Losers in profit
To start analyzing your MAE/MFE data, login and go to your portfolio.
Wish you a great week ahead!
The Myfxbook Team.