Oanda Accounts Are Now Supported! (Again)

We’re very happy to announce that Oanda accounts (fxTrade and fxTrade Practice) are now fully supported! Oanda have provided us with a dedicated API which enables us to connect to your Oanda account in a read-only manner and update the data continuously and automatically on our side :) .

Support of Oanda accounts is currently in beta mode and can be found in the auto update mode message when going to settings and adding an account:

And selecting Oanda:

You can connect an unlimited number of accounts and sub accounts with only a few clicks of your mouse.

A special thanks goes to Oanda for providing this solution, as promised!

Have a great week,

The Myfxbook team.

22 Responses to “Oanda Accounts Are Now Supported! (Again)”

1. Aimak says:

Awesome! Thank you both to make this happen.

2. Jason says:

I don’t see the oanda option when i try to add an account.. is this available to everyone?

Myfxbook Reply:

Yes, it is. Simply click the yellow message when adding an account, then select Oanda.

Jason Reply:

Thats what I did :( Still only see the 2 other options, no oanda

thoxx Reply:

try Ctrl+F5 in your browser..this deletes the cache for the current website and forces a refresh (in IE and FF)… afterwards you should see 3 entries
    worked for me ;)

Zvonc Reply:

Yup! Works for me too now :)

3. dusktrader says:

Awesome! I will definitely try the new API with MyFXbook. Thanks Oanda!! MyFXbook is the best.

4. Zvonc says:

I also cant see that option…

5. Pedro Silva says:

I´m not seeing it too :/
    After clicking in the yellow info: “Try the new account addition wizard – adds your account in real time and updates it independently (beta)”

The combobox shows only MetaTrader 4 and Trading Station.

And yes.. i did CTRL + F5.

Pedro Silva Reply:

NOW i see :) Thanks!

6. Joiny says:

I don’t see neither. Even in the yellow link, there is not Oanda to choose from

7. ho nam says:

How to connect it to my oanda account?
    is it necessary for Metatrader account?

Myfxbook Reply:

No, it’s only if you’re not using MetaTrader 4, but Oanda’s fxTrade or fxTrade Practice.

8. Myfxbook says:

Guys, you’re right – apparently it wasn’t enabled for everyone yet – it is now.

Thanks!

9. Dani says:

Finally after several months OANDA did it!
    Thanks to myfxbook to allow us to use it too!

10. Joe Trader says:

Guys,

Thanks for this but sadly, when I tried to register my fx manager account this morning I was informed that neither clients nor managers involved in Oanda’s managed accounts program are ‘able to participate in the 3rd party access program’.

Frankly this strikes me as insane; who else BUT a money manager would be interested in publiscizing their trading performance?!

Sincerely,

JT

hilmy83 Reply:

i agree. It’s very unfortunate. I even sent an email to frontdesk@oanda and one of the fxmanager guys says very frankly that they won’t give us fxmanager/client the 3rd party access. I asked them if they can just close my fxmanager accounts, they said no due to auditing reasons.

sucks, cause i stopped using fxmanager in 2008. Feels like a curse! lol oh well mt4 it is

11. frank says:

Great! I did not expect to have it so soon. Thank you.

12. takeiteasy says:

Hey,

That’s great!!! …been waiting for this a long time. Keep up the great work.

Thanks!

13. Johnny says:

Thank you so much!

14. Peter says:

Good :-) Oanda is my number 1 broker. It is good that you have added it!