You’ve probably wondered at least once if you’re trading with the same outlook as of the community – wonder no more, know it!
We proudly present our latest development: Community Outlook (You can find it under the menu Community>Outlook or the Community page).
Let’s go over the information presented to you on this page:
- Community trend – based on real position sizing ratios, revealing the current sentiment of the community (long/short).
- Symbol’s popularity – know how many members (%) of the community are currently trading the symbol.
- Average entry prices (long and short!) and real-time distances from current price.
- Current community stats – demo/real accounts ratios, profitable/non-profitable ratios, funds won/lost and average account deposit/profit/loss.
- Ratios of currently open positions, based on total positions sizes.
You can also hover over the symbol in question to see more in-depth data:
The Myfxbook team.